The name says it all, really. We wanted to make a jacket you can use while travelling!
It's warm and it's chunky (v important), It's cropped (so the fabric doesn't bunch up when you sit down), it's got a neck gaiter (so you can cover your face while you sleep), and it's got a glove-like cuffs (so you can keep your hands warm).
- Waterproof fabric mixed with knit fabric on the side
- Integrated neck-gaiter that you can fold inside, zip it it up to cover your face, or fold it outside like a collar.
- Glove-like cuffs that you can fold into a regular cuff when it gets too warm
- 10 freaking pockets: 4 on the front, 2 on the waist, 2 on the outside back, 2 on the inside back.
- We wanted the jacket to fit a wide range of people so please check the size chart as it may have a slightly unusual fit compared to other jackets.